This section of the website is mainly for the pupils attending the school. It has information about the classes and showcases some of their work.
You can also find links to resources we use in school, help and advice, and most importantly - how to stay safe online, and what to do if something worries you.
All our pupils know that we have high expectations of behaviour and attitude to their work and school life. Our Golden Rules support our Christian Values.
Our Golden Rules:
- Be polite
- Be respectful
- Be responsible
- Be ready to listen and learn
- Be aware of the feelings of others
- Be the best you can be
Latest Newsround stories
- Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in movies to change
Charity Changing Faces calls for the way villains look in films to change.
- World Cup: Which Belgium player should England be worried about?
England play their final group match against Belgium, but which star player should England be worrie…
- Smoking: Should it be banned at the school gates?
A group of school children have had enough of adults smoking near school gates, so they decided to d…
- Can you guess which singer this is?
Here's a clue - she's pretty famous!
- Sir David Attenborough: 'I'm astonished' by Blue Planet plastic impact
The wildlife expert says he's been wowed by how much people are doing to tackle plastic in the ocean…